Terms and Conditions of www.chromadruk.pl
§ 1 General Provisions
- These Terms and Conditions (hereinafter ‘Terms’) govern conditions of online sales of ordered printing products (hereinafter ‘Products’), as well as rights and obligations of both parties with regard to the conclusion of contracts.
- The website at the address: www.chromadruk.pl is operated by: Chroma Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością sp. k. (LP), Przemysłowa Street 5, 68-200 Żary, Poland, (herein referred to as the ‘Vendor’ or ‘Service Provider’) who is the owner of the website chromadruk.pl (herein referred to as the ‘Website’ or ‘Store’) and its Administrator.
- Detailed Vendor information: The company’s name: Chroma Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością sp. k. (LP), headquarters: Przemysłowa Street 5, 68-200 Żary, Poland, NIP 928 208 27 22, REGON 363052429, registered in Krajowy Rejestr Sądowy (National Court Register) under the number 0000587950, telephone number: +48 684772100, email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Products are sold by the Vendor to both natural persons not exercising economic activities and natural persons exercising economic activities who purchase Products from the Vendor for purposes which are outside their trade, business, or profession (herein referred to as ‘Consumers’), as well as other interested persons, that is natural persons exercising economic activities and purchasing Products from the Vendor for purposes which are directly related to their trade, business, or profession, legal persons, as well as organizational units without legal personality. Both Consumers and other entities purchasing Products at the online Store www.chromadruk.pl are herein referred to as ‘Purchasers’.
§ 2 Terms of Service and Object of Sale
- The Store provides retail trade services via the Internet, in accordance with these Terms. Objects of the sale are printing products ordered by the Purchaser. Products available at the Store are free from physical and legal defects.
- The specificity and characteristics of the Products offered by the Vendor are presented at the Store’s website.
- Information given at the Store's website does not represent an offer within the meaning of the Polish Civil Code. The Purchaser, by ordering, submits an offer to buy a particular Product.
- In order to purchase goods via the Store's website, the Purchaser ought to open the website at the address www.chromadruk.pl and, after having seen the offered Products, select the one he or she is interested in, and place an order using the form available at the Store's website. In the course of filling in the form, the Purchaser ought to thoroughly familiarize himself or herself with the Terms, and make a decision whether or not he or she accepts these Terms.
- The condition of using the Website is creating an account at www.chromadruk.pl. The creation of an account involves filling in a short form at the Website.
- Information provided by the Purchaser during the creation of the account ought to be true and accurate. The condition of the order execution is to provide the data enabling the verification of the Purchaser and the recipients of the Products.
- The account of a customer registered on Chroma Online may be blocked or deleted by the Administrator in the event of the customer's failure to comply with these Terms or in the event of termination of the cooperation with the customer, about which the customer will be informed by the Vendor. The Vendor reserves the right to store the customer's personal data (information introduced by the customer in the process of account creation) and all the data concerning orders placed by the consumer whose account was deleted in accordance with the reasons laid down in § 6 of these Terms
- The Purchaser may place orders 24 hours a day, seven days a week, every day of the year, Saturdays and Sundays included.
- When making purchases, the Purchaser places an order for a Product displayed at the Store by adding it to the cart. For each Product, there are specific parameters available which the Purchaser shall set by himself or herself. Depending on the selected Product’s parameters, the price of the Product and the shipping date shall be displayed. After choosing the shipping method and address as well as the payment method, the Purchaser confirms the order placement by clicking the button ‘I order with the obligation to pay.’ Before clicking the button ‘I order with the obligation to pay,’ the Purchaser shall provide the data necessary to issue an invoice in an order form. Purchaser who is also a Consumer may indicate in the order form that he or she forfeits the right to receive the invoice, which means that he or she will receive the Product and an accounting document. The Purchaser may also indicate a shipping address and the Product’s receiver in the order form.
- The Vendor shall commence the order performance when the Purchaser has placed an order at www.chromadruk.pl and when the Purchaser has carried out all the required duties set out in § 3 of these Terms, in particular uploading the file in a manner set out in § 3.9 of these Terms, as well as (in a very few instances) providing answers to additional questions posed by the Vendor (the contractor).
- Printing material—image files
- Printing material provided by the Purchaser shall be prepared in accordance with www.chromadruk.pl specifications. Specifications and mockups are available on each Product’s page. The Website www.chromadruk.pl provides several options for uploading files, depending on the Product selected by the Purchaser and the file size. Each file will be examined for compliance with the Vendor’s specification. In some events the Service Provider www.chromadruk.pl makes slight corrections (in accordance with the specification), however in every such case the Purchaser shall be informed about those changes and before the final performance of the modified order the Purchaser shall accept or make further corrections, which shall be agreed with the Vendor. The Purchaser can also refrain from the order if he or she rejects the corrections made by the Vendor. There is also a possibility for the Purchaser to accept a file that does not comply with the Service Provider’s specification, however, in such an event any complaint concerning such discrepancies with the specifications, introduced at the Purchaser’s explicit request, may be rejected by the Vendor.
- The Website www.chromadruk.pl may not be held liable for the contents provided by the Purchaser, and does not correct the content of the material sent by the Purchaser. However, if the materials provided by the Purchaser contain illegal content, the Website may refuse to perform the order.
- The Website www.chromadruk.pl keeps the record of all activities performed by the Purchaser (for instance, information about the date and time of the image file upload, payment etc.). In the contentious situations these shall be traceable by both the Purchaser and the Vendor.
- d. Acceptance of rejected files. Clicking the button ‘I accept the file despite the fact it has been rejected’ results in the Purchaser’s acceptance of the graphic image including its errors and sending the order for execution. Such orders shall not be subject to complaint regarding the indicated by the Vendor and, despite this indication, accepted by the Purchaser technical errors.
- e. Graphic images are not archived by the Vendor. Files uploaded on the FTP server, provided by the Purchaser for purposes of the order performance, are deleted after 90 days.
- Production residues and surplus products are disposed by a paper recycling company.
- When the Purchaser has provided all the necessary data, an order summary will be displayed that includes: the description of the subject of the contract, unit price and total value of the ordered Products, the Purchaser’s data and his or her address, as well as the Product receiver’s data and address if it is a different entity from the Purchaser, and additionally the details for the VAT invoice.
- The order placement procedure shall end when the Purchaser selects the option ‘I order with the obligation to pay.’ Choosing this option results in placing an order with the obligation to pay. Then an order confirmation email containing all details required by the law shall be sent to the email address designated by the Purchaser. To the very same email address designated by the Purchaser updated information about the process of order performance shall be sent. After the order placement, the Service Provider www.chromadruk.pl shall communicate with the Purchaser via emails or, if necessary, via telephone through a consultant. The emails shall include details on the order’s status and necessary decisions (only in certain events—if it is necessary for the proper order performance) that the Vendor may ask the Purchaser to make.
- The Vendor retains the right not to accept an order for processing, of which the Purchaser shall be informed not later than 48 hours after the order reception.
- As soon as the Purchaser receives, at the designated email address, a confirmation of accepting the order (containing all the details required by the law and delivered on a durable medium) for processing, the Purchaser concludes the sales contract with the Vendor for Products included in the contract.
- The sales contract is allowed to be concluded on behalf of the Purchaser only by a person of age who has full capacity to perform legal acts or, in the case of a Purchaser not being a natural person—by a person authorized to represent the Purchaser and to incur liabilities on their behalf.
- In the case of placing an order for a Product that has to be manufactured, modified, or sent with personalized requirements of the Purchaser, all particular details of such an order performance must be agreed upon by both Parties before the Vendor has accepted the order for execution. Detailed trading conditions of such a nonstandard order performance must be agreed upon between the Parties in writing or via email correspondence before the Vendor has accepted the order for processing.
- The Vendor shall deliver the Product to the Purchaser within the period indicated at the Store’s website or—in the case of custom-made Products—within the period agreed upon with the Purchaser and indicated in email correspondence sent to the Purchaser.
- The dispatch date shall be calculated as follows:
- from the moment the Vendor has received the order for execution—in the case the payment is made by the Purchaser at the delivery of the Product—courier payment on delivery, by cash, or by payment card to the Vendor’s representative (in the case of a personal receipt at the Vendor’s premises).
- b. from the moment the entire sum for the ordered Product has been transferred to the Vendor’s account—in the event the payment had been made by the Purchaser before the Vendor began the performance of the order (by transfer to the Vendor’s bank account).
- The Product shall be shipped by the Vendor to the address in Poland specified by the Purchaser, at the Vendor’s expense. Products are not shipped outside Poland. The Product can be delivered to the Purchaser only if the entire remuneration for the Product has been paid.
- The Product is shipped by the Vendor via a courier company. Shipments are delivered from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. on working days. If the Purchaser is absent, a non-delivery note shall be left. If the Product is not delivered for reasons attributable to the Purchaser or the Product’s recipient, and the Product has to be shipped again, the costs of re-dispatching may be charged to the Purchaser. The way of the Product’s packaging, taking into account the shipped Product’s specificity, shall each time be selected by the Vendor. The Product might also be collected personally at the Vendor’s premises, as well as sent to a Paczkomat parcel machine.
- The Vendor suggests that the Purchaser, after receiving the parcel, check the contents of the package in the courier’s presence in order to verify whether the Product has not been damaged during the delivery. If the Purchaser identifies such damage or defects, he or she ought to demand that the courier draw up a damage protocol concerning any objections with regard to the condition of the delivery. Notwithstanding the above, the Purchaser is advised to file a complaint about the Product damage that occurred during transportation as set out in Article 5(9) of these Terms, not later than within 5 days after receiving the delivery.
- Collection of the delivery from the courier shall be confirmed by the Purchaser (or a person authorized by the Purchaser to collect the delivery) with a legible signature against the receipt. Upon signing the acknowledgement of receipt, the ownership of the Product—including the risks related to its possession and usage, particularly the risk of loss or damage—shall be transferred to the Purchaser.
- In the event of delivery delay, it is suggested that the Purchaser note the fact on the waybill in the courier’s presence. In such a case, the Purchaser ought to specify the date and time of the delivery in the document.
- In the case of a Purchaser’s groundless refusal of the Product delivery reception, the consignment is returned to the Vendor at the Purchaser’s expense. In such a case—despite the fact that the Product has not been collected—the Purchaser is obliged to pay the Vendor for the Product which the Purchaser has groundlessly refused to collect. The content of this regulation shall not exclude or limit any rights of the Purchaser who is also a Consumer within the meaning of § 5 of these Terms.
- The Vendor reserves the right to verify each order’s veracity and accuracy by contacting the Purchaser by phone to the telephone number provided by the Purchaser in the order form. The telephone contact shall be made only on business days from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m CET/CEST.
- The Vendor retains the right not to accept an order in the following events:
- if after having sent an order confirmation email, the Vendor receives in return an email informing that the order confirmation email has not reached the addressee;
- if the Vendor has received an improperly filled order form;
- if the Vendor cannot contact the Purchaser—in order to verify the order’s content or to clarify the order details—in any way set out in § 3(24) of these Terms;
- in the event described in § 4(7) of these Terms;
- if the file uploaded by the Purchaser contains errors, and the order has not been reconfirmed by the Purchaser.
- Whenever the Vendor decides not to process an order that has already been paid, the Vendor is obliged to reimburse the payment within 14 calendar days from the date of the decision not to process the order.
- The Vendor informs that the Purchaser, when placing an order, shall take into consideration that:
- the difference in the Products’ size, due to the error tolerance for the cutting machine used by the Vendor, may be up to 2 mm,
- the final Product may contain spot UV varnish shifts (if compared to the printing image) up to 0.3 mm, which results from the technology used by the Vendor.
§ 4 Payment and Payment Methods
- Given Product prices are gross values (include VAT) and are quoted in Polish Zloty (PLN). In addition to the Product’s price, other costs (if any) to be covered by the Purchaser are given.
- Each shipped Product shall be accompanied by a proof of purchase that the Vendor shall issue and send with the purchased Product. It is possible for the Vendor to send the Product to an address different from the address to which the proof of purchase is being shipped.
- The Vendor reserves the right to change the prices of Products offered by the Store, to introduce new Products, to launch and cancel promotional campaigns at the Store’s website and to give the Purchasers additional discounts (in accordance with the rules set out in a separate document—Discount Terms and Conditions), or to introduce changes therein. The above rights do not affect orders placed prior to the implementation of price changes or promotional sale (discounts) conditions; these orders shall be processed in accordance with the rules applicable hitherto.
- Promotional offers shall not be combined unless the rules of a given campaign state otherwise.
- The acceptable payment methods are: by transfer, by credit card, by postal transfer, by online transfer via PayU, PayPal, Sofortbanking (prepayment).
- It is possible for the Purchaser to pay on delivery of the Product—courier cash payment on delivery.
- In the event the Purchaser, when concluding a contract, agreed to pay for a Product in a way laid down in point 5 of this paragraph (prepayment), the lack of payment for the ordered Product within 14 calendar days from the date of placing the order results in the transaction being treated as invalid and automatically canceled.
§ 5 The Right of Withdrawal, Claims, and Quality Guarantee
- In accordance with Article 27 of the Act of 30 May 2014 on consumer rights (Journal of Laws 2014, item 827), the Consumer has the right to withdraw from a contract without providing any reason and without any financial penalty, except for the costs indicated in point 9 of this paragraph, within 14 (fourteen) days. The withdrawal period shall begin:
- for a contract according to which the Vendor, when handing the Product over to the Consumer, transfers its ownership—from the date the Product has been acquired into possession by the Consumer or by a third party indicated by the Consumer, other than the carrier; and in the case of a contract that:
- covers a wide range of Products that are shipped separately or in different lots or pieces—from the date the last Product, its lot or piece has been acquired into possession,
- is based on regular Product deliveries for an indicated period—from the date the first Product has been acquired into possession;
- for other contracts—from the day of the conclusion of the contract.
- for a contract according to which the Vendor, when handing the Product over to the Consumer, transfers its ownership—from the date the Product has been acquired into possession by the Consumer or by a third party indicated by the Consumer, other than the carrier; and in the case of a contract that:
- In the event of withdrawal from the contract, the contract shall be considered not concluded. If the Consumer set out his or her decision to withdraw from the contract before the Vendor accepted the offer, the offer ceases to be binding.
- The Consumer may withdraw from a contract by submitting to the Vendor his or her declaration of withdrawal from the contract. The Consumer who wishes to withdraw from a contract can use the standard withdrawal form placed below, but it is not obligatory.
Standard Form for Withdrawal From the ContractAdressee (send to): Chroma Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością sp. k., ul. Przemysłowa 5, 68-200 Żary, e-mail: email@example.com
(this form shall be filled in and sent only if one wishes to withdraw from a contract)
„ - I/We* ………… hereby announce my/our* withdrawal from a sales contract for the following items*……./delivery contract for the following items *…../task contract for the following task*……./contract for the following service*
- Date of conclusion*………../collection*…………….
- Consumer(s)’ full name(s) ………..
- Consumer(s)’ address(es) ……………..
- Consumer(s)’ signature(s) …………..(required only if the form is notified on paper)
- Date ………………….”
(*) delete as appropriate
- The period for withdrawal from a contract shall be deemed to have been observed if the declaration is provided before its expiry. The Consumer may also withdraw from a contract by sending a statement via postal service to the Store address indicated in paragraph 3 above or via electronic means to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org, using the standard withdrawal form placed in point 3 of this paragraph above or providing a different but equivalent declaration of withdrawal.
- The Vendor is obliged to send the Consumer a confirmation of the receipt of the withdrawal declaration that has been provided in a way indicated in point 4. The confirmation shall be sent on a durable medium (for instance, via electronic mail) and without delay.
- The Consumer’s payment, including delivery costs, shall be reimbursed not later than 14 (fourteen) calendar days from the date of the Vendor’s receiving of the Consumer’s sales contract withdrawal declaration. The Vendor shall reimburse the payment by using the same payment method that was used by the Consumer, without any extra cost to the Consumer unless the Consumer has expressly agreed to a different reimbursement method that does not impose any cost on the Consumer. If the Consumer has selected a delivery method different from the regular and least expensive option offered by the Vendor, the Vendor shall not be obliged to reimburse additional costs incurred by the Consumer.
- If the Vendor has not offered to recover the Product himself from the Consumer, the reimbursement may be withheld until the Product has been recovered or until the Consumer has supplied evidence of having sent back the Product, whichever is the sooner.
- The Consumer shall be obliged to return the Product to the Vendor without delay or hand it over to a person authorized by the Vendor to collect it, not later than 14 days from the day the Purchaser has withdrawn from the contract unless the Vendor has offered to recover the Product himself. The period for the Product return shall be deemed to have been observed if the Product is returned before its expiry.
- The Consumer shall only bear the direct costs of returning the Product.
- If under the contract of sale the Vendor shipped the Product to the premises occupied by the Consumer at the time of the conclusion of the contract, the Vendor is obliged to recover the Product at his own expense, provided the Product, due to its nature, cannot be shipped via postal service in the regular way.
- The Consumer shall be held liable for any diminished value of the Product resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics, and functioning of the Product.
- In accordance with Article 38 of the Act of 30 May 2014 on consumer rights, the Consumer shall not be entitled to withdraw from a distance contract if the contract:
- covers the supply of a non-prefabricated Product, a Product made to the Consumer’s specifications, or a Product meeting the Consumer’s personalized needs;
- covers the supply of a Product which is liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly;
- covers the supply of a Product shipped in a sealed package which cannot be returned due to health protection or hygiene reasons and which were unsealed after delivery;
- covers the supply of Products which are by nature inseparably mixed with other items after delivery;
- covers the supply of Products which are sealed audio or sealed video recordings, or sealed computer software that were unsealed after delivery
- The Vendor shall be liable to the Consumer and other Purchasers who are not at the same time Consumers under quality guarantee and warranty for defects of the delivered Products, in accordance with the general provisions of the Polish Civil Code (Journal of Laws 2014, item 121) and with regulations based thereon, set out in these Terms, save for point 20 of this paragraph.
- Any complaints shall be lodged via the www.chromadruk.pl website in the ‘My account—Complaints’ tab. The complaint may also be sent to the Vendor’s address: Chroma Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością sp. k. (LP), Przemysłowa Street 5, 68-200 Żary, Poland.
- When lodging a complaint, one shall provide the Product under complaint and a description of the complaint to the Vendor. Any other observations relating to the Product under complaint, such as photographs of the Product or scans of protocols of Product damage or destruction, may be sent by the Purchaser to the email address: email@example.com. In the event the complaint has been rejected, the costs incurred by the Vendor—occasioned by collection of the Product under complaint and its re-dispatch to the recipient—may be charged to the Purchaser.
- The Vendor shall do his utmost to investigate a complaint—regardless of the claim type—within 24 hours from the moment the complaint has been filed, but in any event no later than within 14 (fourteen) calendar days from the date the complaint has been filed. In any case, the Vendor shall inform the Purchaser of the manner of further proceeding within the period fixed above.
- In the event the complaint has been admitted by the Vendor, the Vendor shall rectify the defect immediately and the refurbished Product or—if the defect cannot be rectified—a new Product shall be shipped to the Purchaser within the period indicated in point 16 above.
- In the event the Purchaser who lodges a complaint, exercising his or her rights under quality guarantee of the purchased Product withdraws from a contract with the Vendor, the rights and obligations of the parties shall be regulated by the Polish Civil Code and the manner and mode of Product return shall be governed by appropriate regulations set out in points 3–17 of this paragraph.
- In the event the Purchaser who lodges a complaint, exercising his or her rights under warranty for defects of the purchased Product withdraws from a contract with the Vendor, the rights and obligations of the parties shall be regulated by the Polish Civil Code, and the manner and mode of Product return shall be governed by appropriate regulations set out in points 3–17 of this paragraph.
- In the case of contracts concluded with Purchasers who are not at the same time Consumers within the meaning of Article 221 of the Polish Civil Code, in accordance with Article 558 § 1 of the Polish Civil Code, the Vendor’s liability under the statutory warranty shall be excluded.
- The Purchaser shall lodge complaints about defective Products, using the powers conferred by the Product producer’s quality guarantee under conditions set up by the producer, or using the powers under the terms of the warranty to which the Purchaser who is at the same time a Consumer within the meaning of Article 221 of the Polish Civil Code is entitled against the Vendor in the case of the non-compliance of the Product with the contract.
§ 6 Privacy and Security
- The Vendor is aware that protection of the Purchaser's personal data is of the highest priority. The Vendor undertakes to comply with the regulations of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation, hereinafter ‘GDPR’), as well as all other generally applicable provisions of the law concerning the protection of personal data.
- The Vendor undertakes to observe the requirements of confidentiality and security of the obtained personal data. All service workers have received appropriate training about personal data processing and protection. The Vendor established internal procedures ensuring data confidentiality and data processing in such a manner as to prevent unauthorized access by third parties.
- Personal data of the website Users shall be processed, within the framework of the service carried out by the Vendor, only when there is a legal basis for processing and only when it is purposeful under the particular basis approved by GDPR.
- The obtained User personal data are not available to third parties, with the exception of entities cooperating with the service, e.g. payment system operators, courier companies, forwarding agents which all process payment for goods purchased in the service and deliver the purchased goods to Purchasers, and hosting companies. In such cases, the amount of data provided to entities cooperating with the service is limited to the required minimum.
- Users shall have the following rights with regard to the processing of their personal data:
- the right to access his or her personal data, including the right to obtain a copy of the data,
- the right to demand the rectification of the data,
- the right to erase the data (under certain circumstances),
- the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority for personal data protection,
- the right to restriction of data processing,
- the right to object (under certain circumstances).
If data are processed based on consent, Users may additionally exercise the right of consent withdrawal to the extent that the data are processed on this basis. The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
If the User data are processed based on consent or order processing (data are necessary for order execution), he or she may exercise the right to data portability.
- The Personal Data Controller is: Chroma Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością spółka komandytowa (LP), Przemysłowa Street 5, 68-200 Żary, Poland.
§ 7 Intellectual PropertyThe website address under which the Vendor’s online Store operates, i.e. www.chromadruk.pl as well as the webpage’s WWW.CHROMA.PL content are proprietary and are protected by Polish copyright and intellectual property law. All rights to the service chroma Online and content contained therein are property of the company Chroma Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością sp. k. (LP). All logotypes, proper names, graphic designs, videos, texts, forms, scripts, source codes, passwords, trademarks, service marks are registered trademarks owned by the service Chroma Online. Downloading, copying, modifying, reproducing, sending, or distribution of any content from the website WWW.CHROMA.PL without the prior consent of the owner is prohibited. The violation of the above provisions will be pursued through judicial proceedings.
§ 8 Final Provisions
- For matters not covered by these Terms, generally applicable provisions of the law shall apply, in particular the provisions of the acts referred to in these Terms, and in the case of Purchasers who are not at the same time Consumers within the meaning of the provisions of the Act of 23 April 1964—the Polish Civil Code (consolidated text, Journal of Laws 2014, item 121), as well as the provisions of the General Terms of Sale, accessible at the Store’s website.
- Provisions set out in these Terms shall not have the purpose of excluding or restricting any rights of the Purchaser who is at the same time a Consumer within the meaning of the provisions of the Act of 23 April 1964—the Polish Civil Code (consolidated text, Journal of Laws 2014, item 121), afforded to him or her by the mandatory provisions of the law. In the event of a conflict between the provisions of these Terms and the abovementioned provisions of the law, the provisions of the law shall take precedence.
- The Vendor reserves the right to review these Terms. Changes are introduced by publishing new Terms at www.chromadruk.pl.
- Orders placed during the life of the previous version of the Terms, i.e. before the day the new Terms have been published at the Store’s website, shall be processed pursuant to the provisions of the previous version of the Terms.
- Disputes between the Vendor and the Purchaser who is at the same time a Consumer shall be resolved by a common court of law having jurisdiction in accordance with the Civil Procedure Code. Disputes between the Vendor and the Purchaser who is not at the same time a Consumer shall be resolved by a common court of jurisdiction over the Vendor’s registered seat. The Purchaser who is at the same time a Consumer has the possibility of having recourse to an out-of-court complaint and redress mechanism before the Permanent Consumer Arbitration Court of the Regional Trade Inspection Inspector located closest to the Consumer’s residence. Information on access to the abovementioned mode and procedures of dispute resolution can be found at the following website: www.uokik.gov.pl in the ‘Rozstrzyganie sporów konsumenckich’ (‘Alternative Dispute Resolution’) tab.
- These Terms shall enter into force and apply on the day of their publication, i.e. December 25, 2014; they also incorporate changes and modifications introduced on 25.05.2018.